Take great before-and-after photos
Please send in your After Photographs between Friday 4 September and Monday 7 September.
- Hold up your mobile device in front of you with the date clearly visible (in this case: 5 or 6 July).
- Take the picture in a room with good lighting and a high-quality camera.
- Take BEFORE-and-AFTER photos in nearly identical conditions.
- Take pictures in front of a bare wall with white or light background.
- Try taking an AFTER photo weekly to see progression of fat loss over time.
- Take a full body (including your head), front facing picture while standing up.
- Use pictures with date stamps.
- ONLY report results from the 60 Day Meltdown Challenge.
- Wear baggy, loose fitting clothes making it difficult to see fat loss results.
- Take pictures that cover your face or cut off your head.
- Take your picture in front of a cluttered background.
- Take pictures in a dark room.
- Twist and turn your body during pictures.
- Use pictures of results from other weight loss systems.