40 Day Meltdown Challenge
Do you want to go from a size 16 to a size 12 or turn your flab into fit and lean or ripped?
Transform into the "New You" you've only been dreaming about in the past!
It's a WIN-WIN – lose centimeters and regain your optimal wellness.
How do you start?
- Complete the online entry form and choose your category – WOMAN or MAN.
- Order products from your Mannatech Associate. OSOLEAN is required for taking part in the Challenge.
- If no particular person referred you, a Mannatech Team Lava representative will contact you.
- Submit your Before photographs and starting measurements ONE DAY before the challenge starts.
- Join us on Facebook for support and tips throughout this competition.
- Participants will be added to the WhatsApp support group the Thursday before the Challenge starts, during which time the password for the Meal-Plan will also be given.
- Exercise & Activity Program
Each Challenger will receive a basic workout plan that will provide an at home workout plan for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Mondays we target the lower body and Wednesdays the upper body. Be on the look-out for those Fun Fit Friday Challenges. You will also receive supporting videos in advance to explain the workouts. Don't stress! No equipment or gym membership needed for this workout program.
Terms & Conditions
- The use of OSOLEAN is required for taking part in this Challenge.
- Please send proof of payment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it when submitting the Entry Form.
- Read carefully through the requirements of the Before and After photographs before sending your images.
- Before photographs and measurements must reach us before 17h00 on Tuesday, 5 October.
- After photographs and measurements must reach us before 17h00 on Monday 15 November.
- Before and After photographs must be sent by email to email@example.com or via WhatsApp to 082 976 6161.
- Measurements must be submitted via this online form.
- The winning entry with the biggest transformation / most centimeters lost (by 12 November) will be announced on 30 November.